Saturday, June 23, 2012

In My Mailbox {#21}


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get together to share the lovely books we received, bought or borrowed
Didn't get hardly anything this past week, but I did get two books from Edelweiss that I was the most excited about! Tons of thank you's to HarperTeen and Edelweiss. :)


Aaaand just got these two books today!
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (bought at walmart)
The Eyes of the Desert Sand by Edwin Wolfe (received ARC from author)

2 comments:

  1. Something Strange & Deadly looks great ~ hope it lives up to it. Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    ~Ali
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does too! And I'll be reading it very soon, hopefully! I've seen nothing but good reviews about it, so we'll see. :)

      Delete