Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (#20)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get together to share the lovely books we received, bought or borrowed
Three of these books are actually from last week, but I didn't get around to put them on my blog, so ignore that little bit. ;)

(Click for larger is better!)
Left stack:
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Right stack:
Snow White and the Huntsman Novelization (Got it for the poster ;p)
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate

~

Got a lot of books that I wasn't expecting! ;p So, what did you guys get?!

No comments:

Post a Comment