Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (#3)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi over at The Story Siren. :)











I didn't get a lot this week. Maybe one book. I've been busy with Thanksgiving and my birthday this week. Sorry guys! D:

So here's the two books that I did get. (I got Shatter Me a week and a half ago I think.)

Tiger's Voyage (ARC) by Colleen Houck
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Yay, it's signed! :D

The reason behind me getting another Tiger's Voyage is because, firstly, it's an ARC. And I don't get that many ARCs lol. And secondly, it's signed. Aaaand I don't get that many signed books. Thirdly, there was supposed to be a sneak peek at Tiger's Destiny, book four in the series. But there wasn't unfortunately. It said in the description (where I got the book) that there was. That was basically the main reason I got it. Eh, oh well. I still love it, even though it shows slight wear. Also, I got it at abebooks.com. They sell all different kinds of books; signed, ARCs, books with dust jackets, etc. It's a very cool place. Be sure to check it out! I love it. :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment