Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Top Ten Tuesday #6} Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Topic
September 4th: Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
DUDE, I forgot this yesterday! Please forgive me! If it still counts, right now it isn't even midnight on the west coast of the USA. ;3 Unfortunately, I'm sad to say that I hardly got any read off my summer TBR list. :( I'm lazy...ANYWAY. 

Here's my Top Ten TBR list for fall. 

1. Rift by Andrea Cremer
I just got this not too long ago, and I need to read it soon!

2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
I've had this for a few months now, and I'm dying to read it. But other books prevent me!

3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
This is one book I'm going to freakin' read before this year is over. Winter or fall. I'll read it in 2012!

4. The Book of Blood and Shadows by Robin Wasserman
I've been hearing mixed reviews on this one, so I'll read it when I'm nice and warm with a mug of hot chocolate. <3

5. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Mixed reviews are the main thing I've seen on this one, too. So I promised myself I'll read it this fall!

6. Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
I have the eARC of this, but it's probably run out by now. I hope to get a physical copy of this and read the hell out of it!


So there's my list! Sorry it's an hour or two late and I'm sorry it's not ten... This is all I can think off right off the top of my head. >.< And the ones I can think of I've had on my summer TBR list. UGH.

What's your top ten TBR list for fall? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment