Monday, September 24, 2012

In My Mailbox {#26}

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get together to share the lovely books we received, bought or borrowed

I'm a day late again... And I'm so sorry for that! And I'm also sorry for not posting anything in the past week, my internet has been out and it was driving me crazy. So here's my kinda late IMM. Hope you'll all forgive me!

On Fire by Nancy Holder
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry

Now for the ebooks:

So there's my IMM for this past week. :D Leave a link to your IMM in the comments below if you'd like!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely books.
    I hate ebooks but your collection is good enough to make me start reading ebooks :)

    --Nevey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I used to hate them too, but now they're alright if it's the only choice I have in format wise for a book lol. :)

      Delete