Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (#15)


In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme by Kristi @ The Story Siren, IMM is where we get to share what books we received for review, bought, borrowed or were gifted in the past week.

~

When I went on my short three day trip to South Carolina, I was surprised that we got to go to Barnes and Noble. And while my urge to put the whole store in my tiny little carrier, I could only get four books. ;) But that's good enough for me, because I got the three books that I've been wanting for a while. Here they are:


I've already finished Demonglass, and I'm halfway through Spell Bound at the moment. Probably when everyone sees this, I'll be finished with it and reading Wanderlove by then lol.

Here's one book that I was suuuuper excited to see.
The Marvel Encyclopedia!! <3333

If you're friends with me--or if you go to my about me page--then you'll know that I love Marvel and DC comics. <3 So I was pretty siked to get this huge and heavy badboy.

Tell me, guys. What did you get in your mailbox? :)

(All links go back to the book on Goodreads.)


No comments:

Post a Comment