Monday, February 11, 2013

In My Mailbox {#29}


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get together to share the lovely books we received, bought or borrowed

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting any lately guys. I've been going through a lot of things these past couple of months. And I know I've said this before, but I'll try to keep posting. :)
Here's what I got these past few weeks:

The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
Ashes of Twilight by Kassy Taylor
The Fire by James Patterson
The Kiss by James Patterson
The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Rise by Andrea Cremer

That's all I got. :) I got some ebooks, I think, but I'm not sure what they were.

What did you guys get in your mailbox? c:

No comments:

Post a Comment