Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Top Ten Tuesday #8} Top 10 Books I Read In 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They'd love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

December 18: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
I haven't done a TTT in a loooong time, so I'm just going to make this short and sweet with just the book pictures. :) The order in which these books are places are from 10 to 1; just a really enjoyable read to my top favorite book of the year!




And my top favorite book of the year is...

So I hope you enjoyed my top ten! Tell or post yours in the comments below on this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment