Friday, October 7, 2011

October To-Read List

I have a shit-ton to read this month. Urgh. It can be both good and bad. I had having to rush through books to get to another one. I'd like to actually enough some books, since this is perfect reading weather~ And that's how it feels for this month lol.

So far I have on my To-Read list (I'll put a " * " by the ones that I own):

  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor *
  • Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Morganville Vampires books by Rachel Caine (I have the first four volumes.) *
  • Beautiful Chaos by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
  • Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck *
  • Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton *
  • The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa *
  • Destined by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

I know for a fact there's just a few more. Those are just off the top of my head, lol.
I've got to hustle!


Edit {October 20, 2011} I put a strike through the ones I read. c:



No comments:

Post a Comment