Wednesday, June 12, 2013

In My Mailbox {#31}

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature created by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get together to share the lovely books we received, bought or borrowed
Hi, guys! I'm back! :D I'm going to try to get into the habit of making posts for my review blog now. I know I strayed from it for a while, but a lot of things have happened in my life in those four short months. I'm sorry. :(

To try to make up for the lost time, here's all the books I've gotten in those months. (Not many if you can believe it.)

(Click for larger picture.)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Random Riggs
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Invisibility by David Levithan & Andrea Cremer
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
World War Z by Max Brooks
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (read)
Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (read)

I think that covered the past four months. :) 
Thank you all for not unfollowing me through the expanse of these months. I love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment