Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (#19)


~
This week, my pre-publication selection is:


Expected Publication: November 6th 2012
Publisher: Little, Brown & Company
Format: Hardcover, 304 pages

In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

My Thoughts: Daughter of Smoke and Bone was one of the top five books I read in 2011. Maybe of all time. I seriously loved that book, and thought it was a true masterpiece. I'm hellbent on getting this one, the sequel to DoS&B. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment