Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (#10)

"In My Mailbox" is hosted by The Story Siren.

I now I haven't been doing a lot of IMM's lately. Haven't been going out a lot to get any books. :C But I went to Asheville, NC yesterday for a doctor's appointment, and went to Barnes and Noble. A two-story one at that. :3 Here's a picture of it!
Heaven. That's it for me.

Alright, now. My new books!
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Forbidden by Syrie & Ryan M. James
Super Human by Michael Carroll
The Fallen 3: End of Days by Thomas E. Sniegoski 
Great tales of Horror by H.P. Lovecraft
Tattoo Source Book
Black Bird: Volumes 8-10 by Kanoko Sakurakoji 
The Art of War for Zombies: Apocalypse Edition
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
The Hunger Games: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide


No comments:

Post a Comment